IGRA or Igra may refer to:
- Integrated Global Radiosonde Archive, collecting worldwide radiosonde observations.
- Interferon gamma release assay, a lab test used in tuberculosis diagnosis
- Igra, a rural locality a settlement in the Udmurt Republic, Russia
- International Gay Rodeo Association, a sanctioning body for gay rodeos
- Indian Gaming Regulatory Act, a law governing Native American Indian gambling industries
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →